At the end of this mountain biking event you could be taking home SIC prizes!!!
Cycle Burn proudly presents the Cycle Burn Challenge charity event and competition. The challenge is simple: you and your riding buddies crank out as many mountain bike rides as possible in 32 days while raising donations for LIVESTRONG.
- Begins July 15 and ends August 15
- Open to mountain bikers from all states of all skill levels
- Choose a division that best matches your teams skill (Expert, Sport, Beginner, Veteran, Women's, Junior, Tyke)
- Teams in each division with the most donations and/or ride points take home top prizes!!
- Here’s several prizes to be awarded!!!!
- Mountain Biking trips to Canada from Boreale -- http://borealebiking.ca/trips/details/weekender 
- GoPro Helmet Cams
- Sunglasses from Oakley, Smith Optics and Assos
- Lighting systems from Baja Designs
- Loki Hoodies
- Tons of cycling clothing from Yeti, Gore, Smith Optics
- High Sierra Backpacks
- AND MORE …
- PLUS --- Be one of the first 400 competitors to register and receive a ONE year free subscription to Dirt Rag magazine!
Register your team today here – http://www.cycleburn.com/protected/EditTeam.aspx?TeamId=0 
Event poster --- http://www.cycleburn.com/pdf/CycleBurnPosterv2.pdf