So is it happening or not? The link says a decision was supposed to be made Saturday. Will it be rescheduled? Shouldn't i be able to get my money back if i can't make the rescheduled date? I know asking for reimbursement for my airline change fee now that i don't need to take the red eye since i won't be racing is out of the question.