There are two known mistakes in the Berkeley TTT results - the team appearing as women 100+ 1st place is in fact a Jr team (3rd place); the team listed as 2nd place in the women 3 field is actually a women 4 team (3rd place). The timing data is correct.
The two teams in question were reassigned numbers on race day. I made the changes to the rider info, but I failed to change the class associated with the new numbers - hence they show up in the wrong class.
On the afternoon of the race I generated results and emailed them off. Shortly after that I was preparing results for USAC and caught the error. Within 45 minutes of my original email I had sent a corrected set and left a phone message with my BBC contact about the error. The next day the results were posted - they were the original, incorrect ones.
Since then I have got confirmation that the updated results have been received, but the web page has still not been corrected.