Possible cancellation of the Gold Nugget stage race

Can you put up information about the possible cancellation of the Gold Nugget stage race due to unhealthy air from and proximity to fires in California right now? The definitive updates will be on http://www.velopromo.com , and the decision will be reached Thursday afternoon 6/26, based on weather, health and fire updates from various agencies.

Right now the race is on, but if things don't improve, or get worse......
---Robert Leibold

2014 © NCNCA | All rights reserved | http://ncnca.org/ | Contact the Webmaster
Northern California Nevada Cycling Association