Fuji America Classic Touring bike 61 cm
This is the finest production Touring Bike made. This bike harkens to a past age of handmade craftsmanship and fine steel lugged frames. Double butted Cro-Moly tubing custom made by Fuji in it's own factory. I am the second owner, but I have had this bike since 1984, three years after it was sold new: I purchased it from the original owner in 1983. It sold new for about $800! Remember Bike Centential? This was the bike of choice. I have commuted, toured and just ridden this bike around for years. However, the last 7 years it has only be ridden about 4 times so it is time for a more appreciative owner. This is a great riding and touring bike. A complete joy to ride. If you are about 6'1" or taller and appreciate older classic Steel lugged frames, this is a find.Here are the specifics
1) Cartridge Bearing double walled front wheel
2) Phil Wood Cartridge Bearing Rear hub with Sun double wall- eye-letted rim.(pretty bomb proof)
3) Double pivot rear brake.
4) SR Touring Alloy handlebars
5) Sun Tour Bar end shifters
6) Sugino Triple Crankset
7) Specialized Body Geometry saddle
8) TTT 130 forged alloy stem
9) 700-28 Specialized Armadillo Turbo tire on the front. 700-32 Rear Ritchie tire on the rear. Both have good tread left on them.
10) Rear rack with Vista-lite flashing tail lite.
11) Comes with or with-out SPD pedal. Your choice.
12) ToPeak Frame fit pump.
13) 1 Alloy Bottle cage
Never crashed or abused. No rust. Just been ridden 4 times in 7 years. A Classic Bike from the age of steel!
Pictures to follow if interested