Cycle Burn Challenge 2012
Cycle Burn proudly presents the Cycle Burn Challenge charity event and competition, open to mountain bikers of all skill levels. The challenge is simple: you and your riding buddies crank out as many mountain bike rides as possible in 32 days. To give your riding a purpose, the challenge involves partnering with LIVESTRONG to raise donations and awareness for the fight against cancer. At the end of the event, the team in each division with the most ride points is crowned champion.
• Begins Sunrise July 15 and ends sunset August 15
• Open to all mountain bikers from all states of all skills
• Choose division that best matches your teams skill (Beginner, Sport, Expert, Women's, Junior, Veteran, Tyke)
• All donations benefit LIVESTRONG - Lance Armstrong Foundation
• $35 registration per competitor, $10 of this fee is donated to LIVESTRONG
• First 400 competitors to register and receive a ONE year free subscription to Dirt Rag Magazine!
2012 Cycle Burn Challenge Sponsors:
Wheat Ridge Cyclery, Dirt Rag, Primal, IMBA, Oakley, Keen, Giro, Gore, Smith Optics, High Sierra, Trek, Camelbak, Red Bull, Loki, Gator Graphics, Kinderbike, GoPro, Assos, Clif Bar, Yeti Cycles
For event details and registration please visit: WWW.CYCLEBURN.COM