Bike Skills 101 -- clinics for men and women this weekend!
Without pause, we move from our biggest event of the year, the Tri-Flow Menlo Park Grand Prix, into our first in a series of clinics that span from March through November. No time to breathe -- I can do that when I'm in a nursing home.
First up, we've got Bike Skills 101 this Saturday, with separate clinics for both women and men. Bike Skills 101 is the fundamental, must-have skills for all cyclists, whether you've been riding 20 years or 6 months. The same skills will help you become a better commuter or a safe bike racer. And for you racer types, USA Cycling upgrade points are available.
We still have 2 spots available in our women's clinic and we're only about half full in our men's clinic. Register now at:
We've got fabulous clinics schedulled for the entire year, including our popular Bike Skills series, our two-day Girls Got Skills clinic and a new Bike Touring 101 weekend clinic.
* March 21st -- Bike Skills 102 -- Mountain Bike Skills (co-ed)
* March 21st -- Bike Skills 201 -- Climbing + Descending Skills (co-ed)
* April 11th -- Bike Skills 101 -- Bike Handling Skills (separate sessions for men and women)
* April 26th -- Bike Skills 201 -- Climbing + Descending (co-ed)
* May 9th -- Bike Skills 301 -- Group Riding (co-ed)
* May 9th -- Bike Skills 102 -- Mountain Bike Skills (co-ed)
* May 23rd -- Bike Skills 302 -- Racing Skills + Tactics (separate sessions for men and women)
* May 30th - 31st -- Bike Touring 101 (co-ed)
* June 6th -- Bike Skills 101 (men)
* June 13th - 14th -- Girls Got Skills (women)
* June 19th - 21st -- Death Ride Altitude Camp (co-ed)
* June 27th -- Bike Skills 201 -- Climbing + Descending (co-ed)